What is included in the Reunion Ticket?
- MAIN EVENT! Saturday night September 25 at TM Berry Friendship Park Pavillion on Ohio River in Cincinnati, with beer/wine drink package and an abundance of small plate food selections all night
- Friday night meet n greet entrance - at 50 West Production Works, Mariemont
- Saturday morning tour of IHHS
- Sunday daytime hang out n' hike - French Park Pavilion, Amberly Village
What about the current Covid situation?
As of today (August 7 last update) we are still moving forward with reunion plans, with the caveat that we will be adhering to federal, state, and local guidelines regarding gatherings and Covid protocols that will be in place on the day of the reunion. Note that our venue for Saturday night has ample outdoor space, and that Sunday's Hang n Hike is also being held outdoors.
What if I cannot come to the reunion because of Covid?
Thanks to the generous donations of classmates, we will be able to provide a refund for you if you (or we) need to cancel because of Covid.
How do I buy a ticket?
- Purchase your ticket by credit card on the website as you self-register. It is easy and secure.
- If you wish to pay by Venmo, use Janet Walker's account: @Janet-Collins-9 Email us at: IHHSClassof80@gmail.com to let us know you are doing this. Once you pay, we will manually register you on this website
What if I cannot attend Saturday but I want to come to the Meet n Greet on Friday and/or the Hang Out n Hike on Sunday?
- Please email us at IHHSClassof80@gmail.com
- We will be asking for a "cover charge"/donation TBD
- If you have paid for the Reunion Weekend ticket you need not pay the cover charge for Friday or Sunday.
I just cannot afford a $90 evening, so should I stay home?
- Your classmates want you at the reunion, and classmates are making donations to make sure EVERY CLASSMATE that wants to come to the reunion CAN!
- So, if you need help with the cost, contact Lisa Oths at 201-317-7147 for a confidential conversation
Why are you asking for donations?
The committee has developed a budget based on 100 attendees, and we are planning that $90 a person will cover expenses for Saturday night.
With added donations, however, we have the flexibility to:
- reimburse committee members for their "front money" even if attendance minimum isn't met
- maintain the "IHHSClassof80.com" domain registry ($20/year)
- offer easy online tickets using your credit card
- maintain a balance in the IHHS Class of 1980 bank account to avoid account fees and to hold a deposit for the next reunion venue
- help limited-income classmates attend the reunion
- offer a class gift to the Indian Hill Foundation
A full accounting will be made available to classmates after the reunion. Janet Walker-Collins is acting as reunion treasurer.
Will there be dancing at the reunion?
We certainly hope so! Bob Heynen is putting together a play list for the evening, so send your song suggestions to him at BHeynen80@hotmail.com